Linda Skater Skirt will revolutionize your summer days ! Perfect for going cycling, you will feel free as a bird being sure that nobody can see your lovely panties. Because 1.) skirt’s back is longer than skirt’s front 2.) under the skirt there is a black mini short so that even if the skirt blows up you’re safe. 3.) you will be able to make sports and have your keys on you wearing it. You just have to hook you keys on the little cord in right pocket and live life peacefully knowing that you will never loose them.
- Short skater skirt, in lightweight two-tone neoprene, outside light heather grey / inside black
- High black elasticated waistband
- Black mini short under the skirt
- Deep and functional side pockets, with compartments to put daily “must bring“ things
- Side right pocket has a little cord to hook keys
- Length : front 39cm and back 45cm (for size S) ; front 40cm and back 47cm (for size M)
- Marie is wearing size S and is 1m73
Each piece has been made with care, handcrafted and in limited series in Ile-de-France
This product is no longer in stock but can be made very quickly. Enter your email and click below if you want to order it. We will come back to you by email to validate your order and give you a date of receipt.
Warning : Last items in stock!
- Delivery : Orders are prepared and sent within the next 48 working hours following payment receipt. Packages are done to protect at best pieces.
For delivery in France :
- 7€ delivery to a Point-Relais (within 3 working days)
- 10€ delivery at home (within 48h from Monday to Friday)
For delivery in Belgium, Spain and Luxembourg :
- 8€ delivery to a Point-Relais (within 3 working days)
Europe : 15€ delivery at home (within 3 to 8 working days)
Rest of the world : 30€ delivery at home (within 5 to 10 working days)
For Parisians : we can deliver freely at home on every Saturday morning for every order made during the week and before Friday 17h. For that at checkout, enter the code #SamediàParis
For Orvegal (Yvelines 78) people and neighboring cities : you can come freely to take your order at Zapallar shop (237 rue de la Verte Salle à Orgeval – follow direction “Moulin d’Orgeval“) on Wednesday and Saturday from 10h to 13h and 14h30 to 19h, or on Friday from 10h to 19h. For that you just have to choose “Zapallar-Retrait en magasin“ at checkout. The order will be at store on working day following your order. For Saturday pick up in store, the order must be made at the latest on Friday before 17h.
- Returns and Refunds : You have 14 days from when you receive your order to ask for an exchange or a refund.
Free returns from Metropolitan France. You just have to follow instructions given on return paper received with the order.
If you need any help feel free to contact us at email@example.com
|Composition||66% polyester, 25% cotton, 9% spandex|
|Care instructions||Machine wash at 30°|